EUROPEAN IP CHUN WING CHUN ASSOCIATION
The aims of the EICWCA association are:
1) To preserve the true nature of Master Ip Chun's Wing Chun by teaching and promoting Wing Chun in accordance with Master Ip Chun's teachings; in an open, safe, relaxed and enjoyable environment without politics, secrecy or financial motivation.
2) To promote unity within the Ip Chun Wing Chun family and to strengthen the ties between the Ip Chun Wing Chun families in Europe, Hong Kong and other countries.
3) To preserve Ip Chun Wing Chun in it's purest form, undiluted or altered, for the future generation of Wing Chun practitioners.
4) To share our individual and joint experiences, both in our own countries and our training in Hong Kong and allow others to benefit from those experiences.
5) To jointly and individually promote Master Ip Chun and the European Ip Chun Wing Chun Association.
All information and contents of these pages are © courtesy of the European Ip Chun Wing Chun Association . They are not to be reproduced or used without permission in writing.